Friday, January 18, 2013

Just A Few Cookies

If there is one thing I am for sure, it is a homebody. My idea of a perfect night is one where I'm cozied up in a blanket, watching a movie and munching a delicious baked good - even better if it's hot out of the oven. Simliar to my previous post, it's much nicer if I can make these treats one-person sized and so when my friend Amanda suggested this recipe, my nights were changed forever! Of all the baked goods out there, nothing beats a warm chocolate chip cookie, especially when paired with a cold glass of milk. This recipe was perfect.

Now, as usual I have my own little notes. This recipe claims to make two cookies however I found that it made three quite large ones. I can understand the difficulty in figuring out a recipe for just a couple cookies, however being a person that prefers them in bite sized form, I would say this recipe makes enough cookies to be shared with a friend or two. My cookies also didn't turn out at all like the picture in the recipe, and not to toot my own horn, but I think they turned out better! I did not do the requested instruction of "deflating" the cookie, I thought they looked perfect coming out of my (cooler at 325 F and longer timed at 10 minutes) oven and left them be. These cookies were exactly what I needed for my cozy night in.

1 comment: